- Wealth boosting tips Therefore, bringing these Gomti Chakras to your home, and preserving or using it. Not only does it help in boosting wealth, but also heightens fame and prosperity in your lives.
- Protection from evil eye
- Keep reading to know the other auspicious benefits of keeping and preserving Gamti Chakras, at home.
- Gomti Chakra- Divine blessings of Goddess Laxmi In Hinduism, it is believed that every deity- God and Goddess is a symbolism of spiritual concepts and are associated with significant powers.
- Hindu dieties Like Lord Vishnu is worshipped for life, Lord Shiva is worshipped for death, Lord Brahma and Goddess Saraswati are worshiped for knowledge, Goddes Durga is revered for aggression and annihilation of the bad, Lord Hanuman for strength against fear, and Goddess Laxmi is worshiped for wealth.
- Sacred symbols of Hindu Gods and Goddess It is believed that to appease Hindu Gods and Goddess, one must keep and revere certain symbolisation of them, for example Shivlinga for Lord Shiva, Gomti Chakra for Goddess Laxmi, Shankha for Lord Vishnu, etc. Benefits of keeping Gomti Chakras at home Today, we are going to share with you the auspicious impact of keeping Gomti Chakras at home. Gomti Chakras, a symbolic discus of Lord Vishnu is believed to be gift to Goddess Laxmi, which is very dear to her.
- Wealth boosting tips Therefore, bringing these Gomti Chakras to your home, and preserving or using it, in auspicious rituals get you the blessings of Goddess Laxmi. Not only does it help in boosting wealth, but also saves you from evil sight and heightens fame and prosperity in your lives.
- Financial losses If you’ve been continually suffering through economic losses, then on every Monday, take 11 Gomti Chakras and apply ‘Haldi Tilak’. Now tie them in a yellow cloth and while worship Lord Shiva, take the ‘potli’ through the entire house, including every corner. Now send the ‘potli’ off in a flowing river.